The new BIPOC Coworking Alliance will be launched in June 2023 with Coworks CEO DeShawn Brown leading the creation of this organization.
Coworks coworking software connects to 5000+ apps with Zapier
The coworking industry continues to grow at such an exponential rate that technology struggles to keep up.
Many spaces launch with a tech stack that is compiled from various free solutions and homegrown tools cobbled together. Alternatively, they might invest in massive platforms with more features than a coworking space requires, resulting in wasted time and money.
But after a while it becomes clear that coworking operators truly need tools that offer three things:
Coworks is specially built to offer coworking operators all three of these, and one way we do that is with Zapier.
Zapier is a tool that helps automate repetitive tasks and the flow of information between two or more apps. A Zap is an automated workflow that connects two apps around a trigger: "When this trigger happens, do that action."
You can create a Zap from any of the 5000+ integrations that Zapier is connected to. This is especially useful for:
- When you have tasks you have to do again and again.
- When you have to move data from one app to another.
- When you need to connect two apps without a direct integration
Some examples of coworking and flex spaces using Coworks and Zapier for automation include:
- Adding a new visitor or guest to a marketing campaign
- Enrolling a new community member into an onboarding workflow using gmail
- Adding a new member to your Mailchimp list
- Creating your own custom web forms to capture lead information into Coworks
- Automatically provide access instructions when bookings are made.
- And more!
Our Zapier integration means that the Coworks platform remains streamlined and connected, empowering flex space owners and coworking operators to automate and scale their technology systems.